While the vendor of the system you have purchased is going to provide you with support, their focus is on their system only. In today’s world of technology there is much more to consider when implementing any new system into your agency. My experience enables me to see the larger picture for your entire organization.
The workshop is custom designed for your agency and your selected system(s). Each session will focus on a specific area of the system development and implementation and the inner-connectivity with other systems and/or processes in your agency. Additionally, the proper development and function of a team will be discussed. A session is devoted to the needs and expectations of the agency’s staff.
- Pre Workshop – You will complete an in-depth questionnaire so that your specific needs will be addressed for your workshop. You will receive a detailed evaluation of the findings along with the customized agenda for your workshop.
- Workshop– This is a 2 ½ to 3 day workshop based on your agency’s needs. Subjects will include:
- Define the Team and Its Importance
- What is Conversion?
- Defining the System
- Staff Training
- Document and Information Management
- System Merge Documents
- Hardware/Software Needs
- Going Live
- Agency Standards/Procedures/Workflows
- Post Workshop – You will receive a detailed Action Plan and Timeline based on the workshop decisions. I will provide either an on-line meeting or on-site meeting to review this information, based on your agency’s preference.
Posted in: Solutions