As the “first in command” of your company would you like to spend 80% of your time doing what you do best?
The Noise Reduction System™ was created by Larry G. Linne from the book, “Make the Noise Go Away – The Power of An Effective Second in Command”.
See the Video by Larry Linne Noise Reduction System™
Business “first in commands” are finding the noise to be overwhelming in their lives and their businesses. The typical first in command spends less than 20% of his/her time doing what brings the greatest value to the organization.
Reading the book is insightful and gives good ideas. However, real change and execution comes through a more intense and thorough understanding and application of the principles. The Noise Reduction System™ provides this understanding and adds the elements of working with other second in commands to see true behavior change.
First and second in commands will eliminate noise when a second in command goes through this program. Many have found this system to be life changing.
Executive Team Development:
- FIC (First in Command): “Freedom to Grow”
- SIC (Second in Command): “Freedom to Act”
- NRP™ will be 10 monthly, 2 hour sessions.
- Each session will have a video information and training session from Larry Linne.
- Each session will use NRP™ tools in order to translate the work done into reality back at your company.
- Each session arraigned through this site is facilitated by Patricia Alexander, CIC.
- Sessions will be interactive and will offer the participants the opportunity to learn from everyone’s experience.
- Homework will be assigned each month in order to drive practical application for you and to start making change happen.
- Facilitator will call each participant between monthly sessions, in order to provide support and answer questions.
- Attendance is critical. You will gain the most value from being at every session. If this is not always possible then you should make every effort to set up a makeup session.
- Tools, homework and facilitator feedback will ensure that the “First in Command” is always in the loop around the session that they will not be attending.
Subscribe here to receive information on sessions as they are formed.
Posted in: Solutions