The content on this website is copyrighted in my name. This is my statement on what you may do without my permission and when you need my permission.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 100 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company/agency newsletter, association newsletter, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2009, Patricia M. Alexander. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.patalexander.com.”
You Need My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Re-post one of my posts in its entirety anywhere else on the Internet.
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
To request permission for these reason or if you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email me at Pat’s Email.